Friday, December 31, 2010

Chris Brown Doesn’t Like People Mentioning That Time He Banged a Dude

Last week Chris Brown posted to Twitter his diploma for passing a court-ordered anger management course to silence the “haters,” and show he’s a man who’s clearly learned from his mistakes. Cut to last night where he flew off the handle on Twitter when Raz B of the boy band B2K decided to make a comment about Chris Brown disrespecting Rihanna, and also one about his secret gay lover – more on that later. As some background, Raz B was molested by his manager which apparently Chris Brown was aware of and applied his new sensitivity to the situation:

Chris Brown Twitter Fight- @razb2k nigga you want attention! Grow up nigga!!! Dick in da booty ass lil boy
- Tell me this @razb2k!! Why when the money was coming in u won’t complaining about getting butplugged! #homothug!!!
- @razb2k… you didn’t get raped??? so that means you liked it… #EPICFAIL
- I ain’t deleting my tweet either!! I was minding my damn business and Peter pan decides to pop off!!! #whatalame
- I’m not mad though!!! I’m just not silent nor am i one of these scary R&B cats!!
- I’m not homophobic! He’s just disrespectful!!!
- @razb2k when I need tips on how to demolish my career I’ll call ya!!!!!
- @razb2k it’s funny how I’m nominated for 3 grAmmys off of a mixtape and ur scrambling for change!!
- @razb2k ur a x backup singer!!!!! What do u make? Like $1.99 an hour
- @razb2k when you fart it whistle #walnutbandit
- This argument lasted longer than your career @razb2k

Chris Brown has since deleted some of these, but fortunately I took some screencaps last night because I have no life. In the meantime, he posted the following message and wants to let his gay fans know he’s not a homophobe:

BTW… i love all my gay fans and this immature act is not targeted at you!!!! love

Of course, that’s hilarious because let’s get into what really pissed Chris Brown off: The dude he used to have sex with. Apparently back in September, H8TERADE BLOG reported that former friend/back-up dancer Andre Merritt came forward and revealed that not only did him and Chris Brown have sex – just to get off, nothing romantic – but he was the one who texted Chris the night he beat Rihanna into a car door. If this is all true, that would mean Rihanna not only knows Chris Brown bang dudes, she ain’t no snitch even after getting her face beat in. So God willing, someone will smack some sense into her. — Poor choice of words. Anyway, here’s a video Andre posted to YouTube, so I’ll let you guys decide if this is true or the bullshit ramblings of a “walnut bandit,” which I’m now going to call everyone I meet. All this time I was using “pecan hooligan.”


(Thanks to Ryan who always knew the Planters Peanut Guy was a little too.. “dapper.”)

No comments:

Post a Comment