Monday, July 25, 2011

Would Poonam Pandey Strip on Big Boss 5 ?

Poonam Pandy : It is popular name in the modeling area/industry. She is one the girl who announced herself a fake model.
Last time she announced that she would get nuddy herself if in INDIA won the CRICKET WOULD CUP. But it is shame that she make lot of reason to move her decision.




She claims to have rejected more than 30 offers for reality shows, films and item numbers since then, and states: “It’s been hard to say no, but I’ve no regrets. Whatever I choose will be my debut in Bollywood and keeping that in mind, I need something really big and unforgettable. Of course, some of these offers have been substantial but not the way I see myself debuting.”

She gushes about Khatron Ki Khiladi: “It was wonderful just being around Akshay sir (host Akshay Kumar). Though we never spoke about films, we did play cricket once,” she recollects.


Her claim to fame has kept her visible and prominent even after our World Cup Win.

“The other day, I walked down my lane to have panipuris and people standing there kept murmuring my name. Whatever the reason, the way I’m recognised everywhere makes me feel on top of the world,” she states.

In other news, Poonam Pandey has stated her intentions of finishing her education; she might even apply to the IIMs.

Kingfisher Model Poonam Pandey.....

1 comment:

  1. hav some shame punam....afterall u r a indian, a place known 4 its rich cultural heritage nt 4 its nude gals like u...!!!

    ReplyDelete