Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kat Von D and Jesse James engagement ended : Kat Von D

Jesse James and Kat Von D have called off their engagement.

“I'm so sad because I really love her,” James, who famously cheated on his then wife, Sandra Bullock, told People. “The distance between us was just too much.”


Von D, known for her reality show, “LA Ink,” confirmed the breakup in a tweet :”I am no longer w Jesse, and out of respect for him, his family and myself, thats (sic) all the info I'd like to share. Thanks for respecting that.”

The couple announced their engagement in January. When James appeared on “Good Morning America” to promote his book, “American Outlaw,” earlier this summer, he said he couldn’t worry about how Bullock felt about his new relationship. “I think I've spent a good chunk of the last five or six years worrying only about her and what she thinks and what I should do and, like, you know, controlling all my movements and everything else,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment