Saturday, August 27, 2011

Amber Heard: 'Don't Focus on my Private Life'

AMBER Heard hates that her lesbian relationship with artist Tasya van Ree has attracted so much attention.

The 25-year-old Drive Angry and Playboy Club star says she is frustrated by the reaction to her “coming out”.

“A lot of the media attention surrounding my relationship has been frustrating simply because I’m a private person,” says Amber.

“At the end of the day, I think there is an important moment happening in our society right now, and I have to do the right thing. I don’t label myself one way or another. I come from a place where I find it hard to identify with a label. I’ve dated men in the past, and now I’m dating a woman, and I see it as ultimately no big deal.”

Heard has previously revealed why she came out as a lesbian.

“I’m not one to talk about my personal life as I prefer to keep that as private as possible,” she said. “Since that event, there has been a lot of media attention surrounding my relationship.

“It’s been frustrating as I don’t label myself one way or another — I have had successful relationships with men and now a woman. I love who I love, it’s the person that matters.”

No comments:

Post a Comment