Saturday, November 12, 2011

No wedding for Saif Kareena in 2012

Recently crowned Nawab of Pataudi Saif Ali Khan might have been earnestly wanting to get married to his ladylove Kareena Kapoor, but the pretty lass is in no hurry to tie the nuptial.

Yesterday, we had the news of Saifeena’s confirmed wedding scheduled to take place in February next year. But Bebo spoke to reporters to put all the wedding rumours to rest.

Talking to a daily, Bebo said, “Wrong! It`s great that people have set my wedding date, have designed my wedding dress and planned my honeymoon without me being aware of it! It`s flattering, but no, I`m not getting married, yet!”

The Kapoor girl, who is on a career high at the moment, has big projects in her kitty opposite and is in no mood for a ‘big fat wedding’.

Talking about her relationship with Saif, the girl said, “Saif and I are happily in love and happy with each other; we are taking our time. And I assure you, nothing - absolutely nothing - is fixed as yet: no marriage date, no marriage dress, nothing!”

Showing least inclination to get hitched with her beau Saif, Kareena spoke more about her upcoming film `Agent Vinod`.

“It`s a special film. The movie is made on a huge canvas. I am hoping it`ll be my next hit. Our fingers are crossed. We have worked so hard on it. Let`s hope the effort is worth it,” she said.

With Kareena showing minimal interest to settle down, we can only wonder what Saif must be feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment